ca2236

Feb 2, 2018
Nebraska
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Hello,

I am getting the below warnings after using the transfer tool to transfer a site from one of our servers to another. I have two questions.

1) is there a way to get it to not delete the site? I am concerned because if the copy doesn't go well, I don't want the source site deleted, Additionally, in 99% of the cases, I don't want the source site deleted anyway. Furthermore, as a note, the button says copy (not move) :) If there isn't a way to keep it from deleting, this would be a good option to add. As there are many many reasons you would only want to copy and not delete the source.

2) are the Mysql warnings anything to be concerned about?

Both transfer/restore sides say 100% and I can see the site listed there.

Transfer from “server.company.net” Summary
TRANSFER: 1 completed, 1 had warnings, and 0 failed.
RESTORE: 1 completed, 1 had warnings, and 0 failed.

TRANSFER: Account “acctname”: Warnings
The system failed to remove “acctname”’s remote account archive via the API (Application Programming Interface) because of an error (Could not connect to https://server.company.net:2087/json-api/delete_account_archives: Could not connect to 'server.company.net:2087': Connection timed out ). The system will now try to delete the account via SSH (Secure Shell) instead.

RESTORE: Account “acctname”: Warnings
The “MysqlRemoteNotes” restore module failed because of an error: “/home/cpanelpkgrestore.TMP.work.cde8a086/safe_to_read_archive/contents/mysql_host_notes.json” is empty. at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/JSON.pm line 252. Cpanel::JSON::_LoadFile("/home/cpanelpkgrestore.TMP.work.cde8a086/safe_to_read_archive"..., 0, 0, undef, 0) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/JSON.pm line 203 Cpanel::JSON::LoadFile("/home/cpanelpkgrestore.TMP.work.cde8a086/safe_to_read_archive"...) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Transfers/Systems/MysqlRemoteNotes.pm line 104 Whostmgr::Transfers::Systems::MysqlRemoteNotes::unrestricted_restore(Whostmgr::Transfers::Systems::MysqlRemoteNotes=HASH(0x8107128)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Transfers/Systems.pm line 128 Whostmgr::Transfers::Systems::restore(Whostmgr::Transfers::Systems::MysqlRemoteNotes=HASH(0x8107128)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Transfers/AccountRestoration.pm line 227 Whostmgr::Transfers::AccountRestoration::__ANON__() called at /usr/local/cpanel…or::_process_child_with_output_redirection(Whostmgr::Transfers::Session::Processor=HASH(0x3665e78), Whostmgr::Transfers::Session=HASH(0x35cd4d0), 0, "servercompanyynetcopya20200914212400jihz") called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Transfers/Session/Processor.pm line 203 Whostmgr::Transfers::Session::Processor::__ANON__() called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/ForkAsync.pm line 68 eval {...} called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/ForkAsync.pm line 68 Cpanel::ForkAsync::do_in_child(CODE(0x3626e50)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Transfers/Session/Processor.pm line 205 Whostmgr::Transfers::Session::Processor::start(Whostmgr::Transfers::Session::Processor=HASH(0x3665e78)) called at bin/start_transfer.pl line 57 main::__ANON__() called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/530/lib/perl5/cpanel_lib/Try/Tiny.pm line 97 eval {...} called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/530/lib/perl5/cpanel_lib/Try/Tiny.pm line 88 Try::Tiny::try(CODE(0x35cd5a8), Try::Tiny::Catch=REF(0x1a43510)) called at bin/start_transfer.pl line 72
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found Content-Length: 0 Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 21:38:29 GMT
The WebSocket handshake failed because of an error: Connect timeout

andrew.n

Jun 9, 2020
EU
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
The system is not trying to remove the account from the source server but the backup it made to transfer over the account. The connection timed out error could be due to a firewall on the source server? Make sure the destination server' IP is whitelisted and give it another try.

Reactions: cPanelLauren

andrew.n

Jun 9, 2020
EU
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
This could be connected to the firewall part so I suggest you to give it a try I'm sure the MySQL error won't appear anymore either.

andrew.n

Jun 9, 2020
EU
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Yes

ca2236

Feb 2, 2018
Nebraska
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Thanks, I appreciate your time and patience with my questions, but if the warnings are on the local server, that wouldn't be due to a firewall with the source server. Are the local restore warnings something I need to be concerned with?

andrew.n

Jun 9, 2020
EU
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I meant the local server is the source server so you should check the server from which you are restoring the account.