Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Transfer won't take Mailman = HELP!

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by petertdavis, Jul 7, 2005.

1. petertdavis

petertdavis Member

I'm trying to transfer an account from one server to another using the WHM account copy feature. I don't have access to root on the old server, it's a shared host. It copies fine, but when I try to access their mailman list it says "No such list" but the lists are listed when I click on the Mailing Lists icon in the account's cPanel on the new server. It's just not there, when I click 'edit' I get that message. What can I do? This is a non-profit that I host free, and they're all up in arms against me now! Hundreds of people on the list.... I know the old saying "no good deed goes unpunished"! Argh!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. petertdavis

petertdavis Member

I already tried twice. Is there any other way to get mailman over other than the copy account?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...