The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transfered database tables not found!? Help!

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by yaronusa, Sep 15, 2009.

1. yaronusa

yaronusa Registered

So my hard drive crashed,:eek: but I was able to salvage from it all my files, including my database folder called dbAnotherBlog in the data folder. So I took this dbAnotherBlog folder and put it on the new hard drive in the data folder.:)

I have Wamp installed, and I restarted its services, and navigated to phpMyAdmin. I can see the link for my database dbanotherblog(4) which means it has 4 tables -- that's good. But when I click on that link to look inside the DB, then no tables are found in that db, and now the link says dbanotherblog(0).:confused:

The drop down box in phpMyAdmin which lets you change databases also says dbanotherblog(4).

What should I do??? Please help, I'm a newbie in this, so please give me detailed instructions, thank you!:cool:

2. MattCurry

MattCurry Well-Known Member

Tranferred MySQL

Hello,

I am sorry to see that you are having problems, in this particular case we would need to take a look at the data, so submitting a ticket would be the best way, you can do that via the link at the bottom of this post.

Thank you,
    Matthew Curry