Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Transferring Neomail Account

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by rivka, Jul 25, 2003.

1. rivka

rivka Registered

I recently had installed Cpanel on my server. Prior to that, I had a standalone version of Neomail installed under one of my domains. I'd like to transfer the emails from that previous Neomail install into the accounts I create through Cpanel, so that they can be used by Neomail in there.

In the original Neomail install I have the following files under an account:

inbox
    neomail-trash
    sent-mail

In the current Neomail folders, created by Cpanel, I have the following files:

config
    INBOX.db
    neomail-trash.db
    signature

Just pulling over the inbox file from the original account, and renaming it INBOX.db doesn't work. Anyone got any ideas on how to transfer these e-mails over?

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. alareach

alareach Well-Known Member

Transfer account and neomail

Bringing up an old thread. Transferred a bunch of accounts using multi-copy feature, and now have problems with customer's neomail box missing or missing mail.

:(

Any suggestions??

Thanks!