The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transfers - mysql priveleges incorrect

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mpope2, Sep 9, 2002.

1. mpope2

mpope2 Well-Known Member

Hello,

We are having some troubles transferring a site between servers. The servers are both running 4.9 build 60 . I get the following error in the account transfer script:

Restoring mysql privs....ERROR 1062 at line 1: Duplicate entry 'localhost-utteracc\_utterone-utteracc' for key 1
    ERROR 1062 at line 2: Duplicate entry 'localhost-utteracc\_utterone-utteracc_gordon' for key 1
    ERROR 1062 at line 3: Duplicate entry 'localhost-utteracc\_uttertwo-utteracc' for key 1
    ERROR 1062 at line 4: Duplicate entry 'localhost-utteracc\_uttertwo-utteracc_linkmas' for key 1
    ERROR 1062 at line 5: Duplicate entry 'localhost-utteracc\_test-utteracc' for key 1
    ERROR 1062 at line 6: Duplicate entry 'localhost-utteracc\_test-utteracc_tester' for key 1
    ERROR 1062 at line 7: Duplicate entry 'localhost-utteracc\_utterone-utteracc_1' for key 1
    ERROR 1062 at line 8: Duplicate entry 'localhost-utteracc\_uttertwo-utteracc_2' for key 1
    ERROR 1062 at line 9: Duplicate entry 'localhost-utteracc' for key 1

So... then I take and delete the account entirely off of the new server. (Which should get rid of the 'duplicate entry' error). Check in WHM -& MySQL -& Change A User or Database password. All of the users are still listed (utteracc1, uteracc2)!

Anyway, no matter what I do, I am always getting this error when trying to transfer the mysql priv's. When I go to the site, all the files are fine, and the databases look good... but the site gets a bunch of mysql errors for invalid username all over the place.

If anyone has any suggestions for me, I'd appreciate it!

2. h2oski

h2oski Well-Known Member

I can't help you with the transfer script error, but as far as the invalid username once the site is transfered.
    go into the accounts cpanel, remove privileges for that user, on that database.

then grant privileges for the user on the database.

no need to delete any databases or users, just 'reboot' privileges.

3. NNNils

NNNils Well-Known Member

Re-add users to there databases and it is fixed.

You can also transfer databases using scp

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: