The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Translation of archives of the WHM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kaskaskas, Dec 23, 2003.

1. kaskaskas

kaskaskas Registered

Hi,

I have had several clients to reseller complaining because the Control Panel whm is in English. I have been able to translate the menu in spanish, but for example when you enter to create a new account leaves in ingles, that zone I would like to translate it but encounter the file not to be able to translate it.

:)2086/scripts2/wwwacctform )

Create a New Account

Domain UserName
    Password Quota MegaBytes
    Ip Cgi Access
    Shell Access
    Frontpage Extentions
    Max Ftp Accounts
    Max Email Accounts
    Max Email Lists
    Max SQL Databases
    Max Sub Domains
    Max Park Domains
    Max Addon Domains
    Bandwidth Limit MegaBytes
    cPanel Theme
    Ip Address (only for new ip-based accounts) --Auto Assign--
    Package

I would like to translate that zone as much as other that are in ingles. Where I can find the file to be able to translate it? Because the file "wwwacctform" does not exist or I do not find it. I wait for your answer.

Greetings

2. RedFutura

RedFutura Well-Known Member

This would be good, but it is better if they concentrate first on the cpanel language awareness.

3. kaskaskas

kaskaskas Registered

Si, lo malo es que parece ser es imposible cambiarlo. He estado investigando y está en los archivos internos de cPanel. Una vez compilado imposible modificarlos. :( una pena, pero si sería bueno que lo pusiesen para poder editarlo en el archivo de idioma de cPanel.

Saludos.

If, the bad thing is that it seems to be it is impossible to change it. I have been investigating and is in the internal archives of PANEL. Once compiled impossible modify them.
    :( , but if it would be good that they put it to be able to publish it in the file of PANEL language.

Greetings