The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transload script please look and help?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by special18, Jul 9, 2008.

1. special18

special18 Registered

Hello gy's

Im having trouble using this transload script, and well when I tried to use it, it gives me a internal server error. So I think I dont have the correct settings enabled on my server. Im seeing functions like _Get _POST coud those 2 be the problem? If so where do I enable them in the configuration files and what woud be there names?

Please gy's I woud really apriciate some help in this.

<?php

if ($_GET[xfer]) {
    if ($_POST[from] == "") {
    print "You forgot to enter a url.";
    } else {
    copy("$_POST[from]", "$_POST[to]");
    $size = round((filesize($_POST[to])/1000000), 3);
    print "Transload Completed.<br>
    Original File:<a><a href=\"$_POST[from]\">$_POST[from]</a><br>
    New File: <a><a href=\"$_POST[to]\">$_POST[to]</a><br>
    Size: $size MB";
    }
    } else {
    print "<form action=\"$PHP_SELF?xfer=true\" method=post>
    from(http://): <input name=from><br>
    to(filename): <input name=to><br>
    <input type=submit value=\"transload\">";
    }

?>

2. ckh

ckh Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Look at your error logs. The internal server error is pretty generic and the error logs will give you more specific details on what the error actually is.

3. special18

special18 Registered

Um the error logs dont make sense tho the error returend from the script dus. Url file acces is disabled how do I enable it. Is it relayed to? _GET and _POST ?

Warning: copy() [function.copy]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/urbanhos/public_html/transload/transload.php on line 7

Warning: copy(http://www.valkery.org/Claymore/Claymore01.avi) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/urbanhos/public_html/transload/transload.php on line 7

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for claymore01.avi in /home/urbanhos/public_html/transload/transload.php on line 8

And cpanal errors..

[Wed Jul 9 01:52:38 2008] [error] [client 84.87.248.109] File does not exist: /home/urbanhos/public_html/500.shtml
    [Wed Jul 9 01:52:38 2008] [error] [client 84.87.248.109] Premature end of script headers: /home/urbanhos/public_html/transload/transload.php

4. ckh

ckh Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Check your php.ini file and make sure that you have the commands you want to use not in the disable_functions list. If you don't have access to it, then you'll need to contact your hosting company for support.

5. special18

special18 Registered

Ye I pritty much get that, the big question tho is what to enable thats wat im asking here :)