The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trendy Site Builder cPanel not publishing!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WHC, Aug 19, 2012.

1. WHC

WHC Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I have tried on numerous occasions to get a sensible response out of the Trendy Site Builder support team. I keep getting "all our operators are busy assisting other customers". Once I got through and they said to use a different browser. Well, it's not a browser issue...we tried all that! Basically, we have a customer who needs to publish a website they've made with Trendy Site Builder cPanel addon. The site builder itself works fine. But when the time comes to publish the site all it says is Publishing...it never actually publishes!

I have googled for a solution to this...nothing.
    I have asked Trendy support for help...nothing.
    Anybody have any advice on this?
    There are no error logs in his account either.
    No error messages either. No reason WHY it's not working.
    This makes this issue extremely difficult to diagnose and fix.

2. ozzy

ozzy Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I am having the same issue (this is how i ended up in this post) the Chat person advised me of the following:

Ozz: the "loading" bar when publishing just keeps looping and no files are created in the directory. I am unable to publish the sit

Ethan.H: I am sorry but this issue cannot be fixed

Ethan.H: We have some technical problems

Ethan.H: And we have recently closed the webhost plan

I am not sure what this means... but he then proceeded to advise me to e-mail supportATtrendyflash.com

#2 ozzy, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  3. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    I don't have any helpful tips here to assist with these issues other than to say that you might want to look into alternative website building software options, for now. Unless you're able to troubleshoot your Trendy installation on your own, or your Hosting Provider can assist with it, there's really nothing we can do to help on these forums with this at this time. Trendy site builder is not a cPanel product.

I have personally been in touch with the TrendyFlash SB developer recently and was informed that this site builder is being converted over to HTML5 from Flash in the future and, due to the many environments and server configurations there are that Trendy may have been installed on they are unable to sort out some of the problems users have had.

He has promised to get the next version re-added to the cPanel AppCat at some point, but for now it sounded to me like the development on this current version has turned to the next version to get past the Flash issues.
    cPanel App Catalog - cPanel Application Catalog

I wish I had better news for you. With any luck someone will see this post and have a better idea to troubleshoot your current install, or suggest another way to go as far as Site Builders.