Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Trouble switching from x Theme to x2 Theme

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by charliep, Nov 25, 2006.

1. charliep

charliep Member

My cPanel is running the x Theme and I have found that many tutorials are requiring the x2 Theme. When I go into cPanel and click on "List Installed cPanel Themes" it lists:

x
    x2
    xmail

But then when I click on "Change WHM Theme" the only option listed is:

x

I have found a bunch of tutorials which require x2 and I would like to switch to x2 but it seems that I am unable. Can anybody tell me how to switch themes or does anybody know what might be wrong with my system?

2. Kelmas

Kelmas Well-Known Member

Have you tried to change that setting using Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer? That might be a browser problem. I use Opera and sometimes forms gets corrupt, so I always visit cPanel/WHM with Firefox.

Not sure if this will solve your problem.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. charliep

charliep Member

Yes, I have tried it in different browsers and the only Theme that is listed to switch to is

x

I was thinking of downloading the x2 Themeball and installing it but I can't find a link to download it from.