The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trustix 2.2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Earendil, Mar 12, 2005.

1. Earendil

Earendil Well-Known Member

Isn't cPanel supposed to work with Trustix out of the box ?
    We're getting a whole lot of problems with it... can't run /scripts/makecpphp - gives IMAP error, rndc reload doesn't work properly, etc etc..

2. haze

haze Well-Known Member

If you take a look at the cpanel main web site http://www.cpanel.net/index.html you will notice that cpanel does not claim to have support for trustix 2.2, only Trustix ES 2.0. Is Trustix 2.2 ES even released ? I see the regular run of the mill trustix has been released.. not sure if thats a dev branch or what ? :confused:

3. Earendil

4. haze

haze Well-Known Member

I'd probably take your questions up with the trustix people. I assume that is what you pay them for. Honestly, I can't see any sign of a version other than 2 on the trustix.com site, trustix.net is another story. That said, im not to familiar with trustix ES as I don't use it, nore have any desire to do so. I'm sure the comodo / trustix people will be more than happy enough to keep you on the phone / email untill they lure you in :)

5. Earendil

Well, for us this was the first and last time we tried Trustix ;)
    Better to pay the $20 extra/month for a "real" license, than to spend $1000/month in work.