Trying to find the cause of a php script exe:/usr/bin/php cmd:/usr/bin/php

webstuff

Jul 19, 2011
I am trying to find whats causing this error. I am not sure exactly what the issue is. And I have to be looking in the wrong area. I spent a few hours googling. My english is not the best. I would really like to learn myself. Any pointers or direction would be a great help. thank you

user XXXXXX
PID:9061 PPID:5049 Run Time:25(secs) Memory:392280(kb) RSS:30236(kb) exe:/usr/bin/php cmd:/usr/bin/php

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hello @webstuff

This doesn't look like an error or at least what you've sent doesn't. In what context are you receiving this? Are you running CSF/LFD? If so the following may be useful Tutorial - CSF/LFD - Excessive Resource Usage - Process Time it was written for process time notifications but similar steps are required for resolving excessive resource usage notifications.

Thanks!

webstuff

Jul 19, 2011
thank you for the effort but that wasn't much help, I apologize for explaining that incorrectly. I am trying to find out how to track down what is causing the high load. I have looked through some raw logs but not found anything. I would like to learn how to do this. Yes it is part of the csf/lfd firewall thing. thanks

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston