The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to find...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheMessenger, Jan 27, 2008.

1. TheMessenger

TheMessenger Registered

I have been going though the cpanel. The options are vast as far as scripts, management systems, etc. I was reading each option then visiting the website that goes with the option. This is time consuming. After several addons, scripts, and management systems later, I am about burnt out on reading. Not complaining here, I am glad we have so many options. But what I need is specific. I am writing up tutorial pages for visitors to read. I am just wondering if there is a addon, script, or a management system that will help with this task? I really need it to be flexible when it comes to adding content, as in The ability to update the data, or add new data, and have it auto update the links, instead of having to do it manually one page at a time etc. It should accept media files, as in audio, flash, avi, etc. And still be easy for people to navigate because they are newbies. Plus any other great enhancements is a plus. It would be nice if this was a management system also. But if there is something better that is fine.

Thank you for your time.

TheMessenger

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    You might want to ask your host about this. (or keep reading up on your options) It doesn't sound like this is cPanel related at all.