Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Turn off lfd: Excessive resource usage

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by logikstudios, Jun 28, 2007.

1. logikstudios

logikstudios Well-Known Member

Hi. I have programmers that are doing a site for me and this keeps kicking in and shutting down the session.

All they are doing is getting files off ftp.

Can i disable IFD from running this.

I am getting the programmers annoyed as they are trying to copy files over and it keeps kicking them out.

Thanks,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Anishts

Anishts Active Member

Hi

I think you need to change the values after " User Process Tracking" in csf.conf... Not sure it will work or not..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Big Gorilla

Big Gorilla Active Member

Answered in the other forum you asked in, where I suggested to set PT_USERKILL to 0, or increase PT_USERTIME to a higher value.

4. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

It could also be CT_LIMIT that they're hitting. You really need to look in the lfd log, or read the emails sent to root whenever a blog is done, and see why and how they're triggering a block and take it from there.