The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uebimiau gone ??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bert, Sep 19, 2002.

1. bert

bert Well-Known Member

On the latest update it shows that Uebimiau is gone for good, but we can still access it on all servers when entering the path directly: domain.com:2082/uebimiau/index.php

Are you eventually going to remove it from all systems completely? We have a few customers using it and even though we would certainly want to remove it, we would not want to remove it right-away.

Thoughts?

2. bdraco

bdraco Guest

[quote:3127ae8613][i:3127ae8613]Originally posted by bert[/i:3127ae8613]

On the latest update it shows that Uebimiau is gone for good, but we can still access it on all servers when entering the path directly: domain.com:2082/uebimiau/index.php

Are you eventually going to remove it from all systems completely? We have a few customers using it and even though we would certainly want to remove it, we would not want to remove it right-away.

Thoughts?[/quote:3127ae8613]

Eventually its going to disappear (there is a big security problem with it), however we left it there (just not linked in) so users could still get their mail.

3. bert

bert Well-Known Member

Good to know that. I already put up a note that it will be gone soon, but by leaving it there for a few more days, we can save our butts from some customers :p