Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Uebimiau (webmail) broken?

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by ecoutez, Sep 19, 2002.

1. ecoutez

ecoutez Well-Known Member

Anyone else seeing problems logging into Uebimiau today (post version ~5.0.0-73)? I just submitted a support ticket, but I figured I'd ask here just in case there is a known workaround.

Thanks,
    Jason

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. cass

cass Well-Known Member

Read WHM News ... Ubimail is out...

now horde is comming....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ecoutez

Umm... is there any way of accessing sent-mail in Uebimiau? I can access the individual files in /home/username/tmp/user_domain_localhost/sent/, but I have a client who lost a couple Excel files that he sent to someone recently, so he wanted to recover them from his Sent Mail. Seems like a reasonable request, but damn Uebimiau saves messages as individual files... and I haven't been able to get any mail client to recognize the attachments no matter how much I hack at them. :(

Not *that* big a deal, but it was a little surprising to see Uebimiau break a few versions (and about a day) before the announcement that it was removed. :(

Horde/IMP working for anyone yet? In build 53, I just get a an error: Fatal error: Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='') in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 4

And the built-in themes haven't been upgraded yet to nix Uebimiau and include Horde/IMP. No biggie there - hopefully just waiting until the product is working fully.

- Jason

4. JustinK

JustinK Well-Known Member

I got logged into IMP fine after fixing the DNS error in one of the php files. I had to go in and do some pear stuff for squirrelmail awhile back though, so my guess is whatever I did to get squirrelmail working helped with IMP too. :)

Here's what my include line for the php.ini file looks like on the working server (haven't updated any of the others yet):
    include_path = &.:./:/usr/src/php-4.2.1/pear/&

5. bdraco

bdraco Guest

[quote:1929954781][i:1929954781]Originally posted by ecoutez[/i:1929954781]

Umm... is there any way of accessing sent-mail in Uebimiau? I can access the individual files in /home/username/tmp/user_domain_localhost/sent/, but I have a client who lost a couple Excel files that he sent to someone recently, so he wanted to recover them from his Sent Mail. Seems like a reasonable request, but damn Uebimiau saves messages as individual files... and I haven't been able to get any mail client to recognize the attachments no matter how much I hack at them. :(

Not *that* big a deal, but it was a little surprising to see Uebimiau break a few versions (and about a day) before the announcement that it was removed. :(

Horde/IMP working for anyone yet? In build 53, I just get a an error: Fatal error: Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='') in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 4

And the built-in themes haven't been upgraded yet to nix Uebimiau and include Horde/IMP. No biggie there - hopefully just waiting until the product is working fully.

- Jason[/quote:1929954781]

http://forums.cpanel.net/read.php?TID=4695

6. ecoutez

Thanks. Uebimiau is working again on build 86 and 92. Will get the users to make the transition ASAP.

- Jason