The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uebimiau (webmail) broken?

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by ecoutez, Sep 19, 2002.

1. ecoutez

ecoutez Well-Known Member

Anyone else seeing problems logging into Uebimiau today (post version ~5.0.0-73)? I just submitted a support ticket, but I figured I'd ask here just in case there is a known workaround.

Thanks,
    Jason

2. cass

cass Well-Known Member

Read WHM News ... Ubimail is out...

now horde is comming....

3. ecoutez

Umm... is there any way of accessing sent-mail in Uebimiau? I can access the individual files in /home/username/tmp/user_domain_localhost/sent/, but I have a client who lost a couple Excel files that he sent to someone recently, so he wanted to recover them from his Sent Mail. Seems like a reasonable request, but damn Uebimiau saves messages as individual files... and I haven't been able to get any mail client to recognize the attachments no matter how much I hack at them. :(

Not *that* big a deal, but it was a little surprising to see Uebimiau break a few versions (and about a day) before the announcement that it was removed. :(

Horde/IMP working for anyone yet? In build 53, I just get a an error: Fatal error: Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='') in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 4

And the built-in themes haven't been upgraded yet to nix Uebimiau and include Horde/IMP. No biggie there - hopefully just waiting until the product is working fully.

- Jason

4. JustinK

JustinK Well-Known Member

I got logged into IMP fine after fixing the DNS error in one of the php files. I had to go in and do some pear stuff for squirrelmail awhile back though, so my guess is whatever I did to get squirrelmail working helped with IMP too. :)

Here's what my include line for the php.ini file looks like on the working server (haven't updated any of the others yet):
    include_path = &.:./:/usr/src/php-4.2.1/pear/&

5. bdraco

bdraco Guest

[quote:1929954781][i:1929954781]Originally posted by ecoutez[/i:1929954781]

Umm... is there any way of accessing sent-mail in Uebimiau? I can access the individual files in /home/username/tmp/user_domain_localhost/sent/, but I have a client who lost a couple Excel files that he sent to someone recently, so he wanted to recover them from his Sent Mail. Seems like a reasonable request, but damn Uebimiau saves messages as individual files... and I haven't been able to get any mail client to recognize the attachments no matter how much I hack at them. :(

Not *that* big a deal, but it was a little surprising to see Uebimiau break a few versions (and about a day) before the announcement that it was removed. :(

Horde/IMP working for anyone yet? In build 53, I just get a an error: Fatal error: Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='') in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 4

And the built-in themes haven't been upgraded yet to nix Uebimiau and include Horde/IMP. No biggie there - hopefully just waiting until the product is working fully.

- Jason[/quote:1929954781]

http://forums.cpanel.net/read.php?TID=4695

6. ecoutez

Thanks. Uebimiau is working again on build 86 and 92. Will get the users to make the transition ASAP.

- Jason