The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uhm..I'm new to cpanel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chriss, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Chriss

Chriss Registered

I have a gpt site and want to make some changes but I'm totaly new to cpanel. For now I only changed the background color and edited some texts but I'm afaraid to try other things because I don't want to mess it up.

So I wonder if someone can help me...better said guide me to make some changes.
    First, I want to reorder the pages, for ex if the order is home, buy, view ads, to change it like this: home, view ads, buy.
    Second, I want to make public a page that is only for registered members. For ex the view ads page. So people who didn't join still be able so the that page.
    And third, the forum. It is already installed and has a button on the website but it only opens an empty page. I want it to redirect to the forum.

That's all for now and I hope someone can help me with some advice. Thank you :)

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    This forum is not for general website support. For that you'd need to check with your host or google for assistance.

3. Chriss

Chriss Registered

OK...thanks.