The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unable to access my site through my own computer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by matahum, Jan 12, 2009.

1. matahum

matahum Registered

Hi,

I manage the website islandequinerescue.com and I am unable to access the site. This morning I wanted to modify the domain and attempted to get into cpanel and a box popped up and it prompted me to log in... So I put in my login and password and it took me to the cpanel login page where I logged in again... Then I got "This page cannot be displayed" and ever since then, I can't access ANYTHING regarding the site, not even through my FTP. I have deleted cookies, temporary internet files, ran ipconfig /all and ran dnsflush, scanned my computer, rebooted my system, etc. This is the ONLY site that isn't working for me.

I then decided to see if I could access the site through my father's computer, which has the same IP as mine since we use a D-Link router. I can access the site and everything perfectly fine from his computer, but not my own.

I am wondering if someone from cpanel blocked my hashes on my computer for some reason, as I am at my wit's end here. I need to access the site. I can't even edit anything from FTP. My WS_FTP program goes to log me into the site and then it says "connection failure."

I need assistance as soon as possible.

#1 matahum, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
  2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Well, you might try clearing your browsers cookies to see if that helps. SHort of that I'd suggest you contact your host to see if you've been blocked by firewall.

No way to help you here, your host can though.

Good luck.

BTW, the site is up and working as expected.

3. MaestriaNick

MaestriaNick Well-Known Member

Domain is resolving to the correct ip from your end ?

nslookup domainname

what is the out put of that command ?

are you able to reach the server via ip address ?

4. rhenderson

rhenderson Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I can see it, so it most likely is a firewall problem or a browser cache problem as already stated above.