The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unable to add additional accounts via WHM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Markwaugh, Dec 30, 2003.

1. Markwaugh

Markwaugh Well-Known Member

Hello,

I am a reseller trying to use the WHM to add another account to my reseller list of accounts. I have added 14 accounts and have 11 remaining. I am trying to add the account and receive the message that "You do not have access to create that plan." I have never received this message while trying to add an account. why I am receinvng this message and how I may continue to add additional accounts to my reseller account.

Using the WHM, I added up the MB presently being used by all my accounts and came up with a total of 37 MB, which is below my limit. I have tottaly 1000 MB. Package is 5 MB.

If i try to create a account via my WHM it shows "You do not have access to create that plan" with the info given below

Disk Space 1000 Megabytes 1000 (Allocated) Remaining 0
    Bandwidth 25000 Megabytes 25000 (Allocated ) Remaining 0

any ideas what is causing the problem ? any help would be highly appreictated.

2. kris1351

kris1351 Well-Known Member

Your provider has overselling disabled on your account so you can only create plans withing your bandwidth/webspace allotted.