The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unable to add database via cPanel

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by jaimesuez, Apr 11, 2011.

1. jaimesuez

jaimesuez Member

I got a similar problem after an update. It's my first time here, how I do for getting solution?

Now I don't see the databases in the "MySQL databases". The old databases don't appears in each cpanel. When I try to create a new one, it appears that was successfully created, but then nothing appears in the database.

I also get this error:
    You do not have access to that database (manmn_web)!

This is my configuration

WHM 11.28.87
    CENTOS 5.3 i686 vmware on cp01

Please help with this

2. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Can you try to run the following command in root SSH on the machine?

Code:
    /usr/local/cpanel/bin/setupdbmap
    It might be that the database mapping isn't properly configured. This will set that up on the machine if that is the case.

If that does not work, please open up a ticket in WHM > Support Center > Contact cPanel or using the link in my signature. Please let us know the ticket number here upon opening it.

Thanks!

3. jaimesuez

jaimesuez Member

I get this with the command:

root@cp01 [/etc]# /usr/local/cpanel/bin/setupdbmap
    Can't locate Cpanel/Class.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/cpanel /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.7/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.6/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.6 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8 .) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DB/Mysql/Binaries.pm line 8.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DB/Mysql/Binaries.pm line 8.
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DB/Mysql/Connection.pm line 8.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DB/Mysql/Connection.pm line 8.
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/bin/setupdbmap line 15.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/bin/setupdbmap line 15.

4. cPanelTristan

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Can you please try a forced cPanel update and then a forced run of checkperlmodules on the machine:

Code:
    /scripts/upcp --force
    /scripts/checkperlmodules --full --force

5. jaimesuez

jaimesuez Member

I did them, but I still get the same error with /usr/local/cpanel/bin/setupdbmap

6. cPanelTristan

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    At this point, please open up a ticket so we can investigate this further. Please provide the ticket number here after you have done so.

7. jaimesuez

jaimesuez Member

Ok thanks!

I did it:

Your Request id is: 1360778.