JoshuaAdamson

Jan 5, 2018
United Kingdom
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi
I have a problem with my whole cPanel server, I'm a Reseller but my hosting provider is on vacation for 6 weeks, the whole server went offline ( i assume ) and now my websites and clients websites are offline
it's [removed] and several others but the error i s
[removed] took too long to respond.
This is the same error on WHM Login & cPanel Login.
Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

This isn't something you can typically solve without root access to the server. You can check to verify your domain name is using the correct name servers and resolves to the correct IP address. Otherwise, you may need to consider switching hosting providers if your current provider is unavailable for contact.

Thank you.

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Well, if WebHost Manager is not up for you, and you don't have root access to check the logs, there's not much we can do to help.

If your website connection to the database is failing, MySQL may be having some sort of issue. Or the whole server is crashing. No way of knowing I don't think without a closer look using root access.

JoshuaAdamson

Jan 5, 2018
United Kingdom
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Well, if WebHost Manager is not up for you, and you don't have root access to check the logs, there's not much we can do to help.

If your website connection to the database is failing, MySQL may be having some sort of issue. Or the whole server is crashing. No way of knowing I don't think without a closer look using root access.
You managed to get it up earlier, turned out MySQL was up just going by what message you provided.
IS there no way to check why the WebHost is offline? Somehow you got it up earlier... Maybe my ip is blocked again?