Unable to continue due to errors. Attracta cPanel plugin

HostMe

Registered
Aug 1, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,

I am running WHM 11.32.3 (build 23) and have installed Attacta cPanel plugin. Everything was working fine before two days. Now I get a message saying

"Unable to continue due to errors. Please correct any errors below and try again

You must agree to the Terms and Conditions to register for your Free Attracta SEO Tools Account."

when I open attracta with cpanel. I tried uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling it. But it keeps giving me the same error. I have attached a screen shot too.

I will be thankful if anybody could let me know of a solution for this.

Thank you.

Untitled-1.jpg

cPanelTristan

Quality Assurance Analyst
Staff member
Oct 2, 2010
somewhere over the rainbow
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Each individual cPanel would have to agree to the cPanel terms of service to use Attracta for any packages with Attracta in the feature list.

If you click OK, does it quit asking for this same agreement?

HostMe

Registered
Aug 1, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Each individual cPanel would have to agree to the cPanel terms of service to use Attracta for any packages with Attracta in the feature list.

If you click OK, does it quit asking for this same agreement?
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, it quits asking for the same agreement even if I click the OK button and try to continue. :confused::confused:

KostonConsulting

Verifed Vendor
Jun 17, 2010
San Francisco, CA
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, it quits asking for the same agreement even if I click the OK button and try to continue. :confused::confused:
Errors from the plugin are logged to /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log. Try running the following command via SSH as root and then clicking through to see a more detailed error in the console output:

Code:
tail -f /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log

HostMe

Registered
Aug 1, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,

Thank you everyone. The issue is fixed now. I am sorry, I don't know how it was fixed. I updated cpanel php and reinstalled Attracta plugin and it worked.

Thank you. :)