The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unable to Create New Accounts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XTStrike, Oct 10, 2005.

1. XTStrike

XTStrike Member

Ok, im new to cpanel so here goes...

Ive ordered a server, got cpanel installed by the host, logged in to WHM, been through the initial configuration steps then figured...

lets add an account, i type in the details, click Create then go back to see my fine new creation and its not there.

It seems I cant add any accounts whatsoever... can someone explain what im doing wrong?

Many Thanks

2. XTStrike

XTStrike Member

anyone? i could realy do with some help here? ive submitted a ticket to NAC and to cpanel, and ive got a feeling i could be waiting some time for things to happen, i might be wrong, but ive been waiting for quite a while so far!

3. AndyReed

AndyReed Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

Did you look into the log files for error? Did the CPanel give any error after addng the new site?
    What do you mean by, "see my fine new creation and its not there."? Do you mean you can't view the site via a browser? or it is not listed in the WHM? or both?

4. XTStrike

XTStrike Member

its ok, ive had cpanel on it for the past 4 hours and they still cant figure out it...

nac have had the ticket open for 17 hours so far and they cant figure it out.

New Install of Fedora Core 3 and cPanel... im not asking for anything out of the ordinary am I? am I :s

5. XTStrike

XTStrike Member

Apparently we have all come to the same conclusion, Fedora 3 and cPanel arent happy with each other!

6. Optichosts

Optichosts Member

Hey, yea i have a server from nac and have the same problem how are you resloving this issue ?

7. XTStrike

XTStrike Member

Hi, we decided it would take too long to resolve so ive gone for a rebuild to Centos 4.1 with cPanel

How long have you been having the problem?

8. Optichosts

Optichosts Member

well on first install Fedora Core 2 we had a Intial Quota Freeze Out, then user folders permissions decided to change :S then my clients couldnt change their own password :S soo i got a fresh install the monday and then same initial quota issue, then set everything up and go to test useraccounts. Account Creation Completed!. but yet it wasnt :S soo im going to CentOS Aswell see how that works :S