Unable to create or remove accounts / New accounts not in list accounts

ekhwan

Aug 12, 2006
After adding a new account I get:

Account Creation Complete!!!

But the account isn't in the list of accounts and doesn't appear to have been created
I am having this same problem. I am on a VPS running

WHM 10.8.0 cPanel 10.9.0-R9808
Fedora i686 - WHM X v3.1.0

Can anyone help me please.

Amms

Registered
May 8, 2007
I'm facing a similar issue. Created a new account and it does not get created. No error is prompted.

I updated cPanel with /scripts/upcp --force and completed about 10 minutes ago. Whole process took around half an hour. I think I'm on cPanel 11 due to some cosmetic differences. The version info is not being displayed at the top of the browser like always.

Now, I can add new account successfully. :)

level9hosting

Registered
Oct 9, 2002
Guys, I could not add accounts on WHM w/apache and did the steps here including forcing cpanel update. Now when I try to add an account in WHM it says:

"Please setup a nameserver under Server Setup in WHM and try again!!!"

Name server is set up and running. Any thoughts?

The only thing in my cpanel log is

Cpanel::IxHash: Warning, mangling data key msel which is longer than 64 bytes, at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr.pl line 3126
main::wwwacct called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr.pl 412

Last edited:

winandhi

Registered
Sep 10, 2007
Create new account

This problem driving me crazy, with the knowledge i know, i think i can not handle it.
I cannot Create New Account from my WHM. When i click on Create New Account....and does not show anything. Please i need help.... Thanks

Attachments

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
This problem driving me crazy, with the knowledge i know, i think i can not handle it.
I cannot Create New Account from my WHM. When i click on Create New Account....and does not show anything. Please i need help.... Thanks
You might try asking for support over at WHM extra.

Not much in the way of FAQ over there but there is this for a start.

https://whmxtra.com/support/users/index.php?do=041&kb_action=post&parent=2

If that's of no use then you should probably open a ticket with them for support.
(please don't PM me, I can't help on this)

rachelm

Verifed Vendor
Jan 26, 2005
he needs to upgrade his Xtra install and change his theme to the XT-*11 version of the theme he is using now.