Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Unable to install DKIM & SPF on cPanel domain.No errors but DKIM test fails

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by ampaho, Nov 20, 2011.

1. ampaho

ampaho Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    The strangest thing.. And I'm pretty sure that the solution is fairly simple..
    I'm trying to install DKIM and SPF for one of my domain hosted on a dedicated server with cPanel WHM..
    I'm following this tutorial (/http://techinterplay.com/enabled-dkim-cpanel-server.html) but the DKIM test is unsuccessful..
    Since I host the email for this domain name at Google Apps, I make the DKIM test from a simple php code by using the php mail() function
    What's causing the failure of the DKIM? Thanks for your help!!

2. Shyam Mohammed

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Re: Unable to install DKIM & SPF on cPanel domain.No errors but DKIM test f

Well, you would have installed DKIM for the domain, but when you send mail using php mail function, it will be sent as webuser@hostname. So, check whether DKIM is configured for the hostname in the DNS of your hostname domain.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...