unable to locate addon domains in cpanel

big_bull

Nov 19, 2006
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

I have added 6/7 addon domains through cpanel, all are working fine but today I noticked that some of the addon domains are not listed in addon domains list in cpanel (they are working fine but not in the list of addon domains).I don't want to readd them, how can I correct it and get them listed in addon domains list in cpanel.

Please help....

big_bull

Nov 19, 2006
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

Any news on this.

I have checked /etc/localdomains , /var/cpanel/users/user file and all the entries are there.

Bull.....

jpetersen

Dec 31, 2006
Do they show up in /etc/userdomains ? You could try running /scripts/updateuserdomains as root to see if that corrects the issue.

big_bull

Nov 19, 2006
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I have readded the addon domains.

But is there any way to fix it without readding ?

Bull..........

Branko

PartnerNOC
Sep 16, 2005
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Depends on the problem itself. Usually domain isn't listed under /var/cpanel/users/username or /etc/localdomains, /etc/userdomains
Also domain must be properly configured in apace conf file under linked subdomain virtual hosts section (if it's not and you fix it you must restart apache for it to show up)

By properly configured I mean by the book. I recently had an issue of addon domain not showing up because subdomain in Serveradmin direcitve was wrong :rolleyes: