The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unable to log into cPanel or access Email

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by John du Preez, Sep 23, 2015.

1. John du Preez

John du Preez Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    I'm using Telstra Australia Bigpond as my ISP. Everything was working fine until yesterday morning. I sent / received my last emails around 10am UTC+8 (Perth Australia). About 1 hour later customers called me up to report they haven't received my emails yet. Checked and found all emails still sitting in the outbox unsent.

I tried various time to reconnect to my Hostpapa email service without success. Logged into Hostpapa and can see everything but I'm unable to open / log onto cPanel.

Check and found that I can ping the Hostpapa gateway at 69.28.199.1 and also do a tracert without any issues. I can't however ping or run a successful tracert to the mail server 69.28.199.40. The last reply comes from server/router i-0-0-05.paix02.bi.telstraglobal.net (202.84.251.18) in Australia hop 11. It seems to die after leaving this last server / router.

I checked my IP and it's not listed on any blocked site. Is there anyone that can assist as my ISP is unable to resolve this. Obviously this is now urgent as I haven't been able to access email for a 24 hour period and my business is suffering.

2. Renjith C R

Renjith C R Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

It looks like your global IP is blocked in server firewall. You may need to conact your hosting support team with global IP from http://whatismyipaddress.com/ to see if there any block.

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator