The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unable to login to whm or retreive email

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Chriz1977, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Chriz1977

Chriz1977 Well-Known Member

Hi

For some reason I am unable to login to whm, ftp or retreive my email on my laptop using a mobile broadband connection. This has only just started happening.

I can login fine on my main PC but not the laptop. Ive set my IP to be allowed through csf but that hasnt helped. Anyone got anny ideas why this could be happening?

Cheers
    Chriz

2. MattCurry

MattCurry Well-Known Member

Mobile broadband

Hello,

If you can try connecting from a connection not using the wireless (CDMA/GPRS) modem. I say this due to the habit that a lot of the carriers have of blacklisting IPs that are private. If this is the case you should be able to connect from a regular internet connection; then you would need to contact the provider of your wireless modem to see if they can unblock it. Please let me know if this doesn't work for you.

Thanks,
    Matthew Curry

3. alphaservers

alphaservers Member

ftp connectivity

if you can login via your PC and cannot in your laptop just easy please delete all your cookies first into your laptop and new connection back :)
    for ftp problems login and connectivity please use the anonymous login transfer via your ftp connection ;)