Sroth

Registered
Mar 24, 2021
US
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
I am having weird login issues. I have 3 computers - all the exact same model. 2 of them are windows 10 and one is windows 8.1 I can ONLY login to the cpanel on one of the windows 10 computers - I bought a new computer this past week and that one (win 10) is one of the ones that will not login. I have tried refreshing computer, browsers, uninstall, reinstall, clearing cache, changing internet ports, spoke with host forEVER as they can't find anything wrong on their end and I can switch internet cables to the one computer and it still logs in fine so pretty sure not ip.

What settings do I need to look for??? I am stumped as the two windows 10 computers are set up the same and yet one of them works fine while the other one will not login. Appreciate any tips or direction of where to make changes in settings! THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator:

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! I'm sorry to hear about these log in issues. Can you let me know what error you get when you try and log in? You mention you spoke with the host, so I'm guessing they didn't see anything helpful in the /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log file or the /usr/local/cpanel/logs/access_log file during your attempts?