Unable to receive emails

frustratedcp

Registered
Feb 1, 2019
sydney
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
I have just recently started using a new MacBook pro, however i can no longer receive emails using outlook on both email addresses which are POP3 & IMAP accounts. I also cannot login to cpanel or webmail; Please help

keat63

Nov 20, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Did you let the apple mail app try to automatically configure the pop3 and imap settings ?
If so, then I'd suggest deleting the accounts and adding them manually.

using Cpanel, go to email accounts, find the account in question and choose 'connect devices'.
There you will find the manual settings and also the option to download a config file.

Sorry, I missed the point where you said that you can't get in to webmail or cpanel.

frustratedcp

Registered
Feb 1, 2019
sydney
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Have you contacted your Hosting Provider to ask about this?
Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately i don't know who my host is or how to contact them, which I know sounds bizarre. I organised the domain many years ago when i use to live in Vietnam and been using it ever since.

frustratedcp

Registered
Feb 1, 2019
sydney
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Did you let the apple mail app try to automatically configure the pop3 and imap settings ?
If so, then I'd suggest deleting the accounts and adding them manually.

using Cpanel, go to email accounts, find the account in question and choose 'connect devices'.
There you will find the manual settings and also the option to download a config file.

Sorry, I missed the point where you said that you can't get in to webmail or cpanel.
Thanks for replying!

I can log into my domain/cpanel to be able to do the auto configure.

I am able to receive emails on my phone but not on my new laptop and i cant receive emails on my iPad either.

Any advice you can provide would be great!

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter

frustratedcp

Registered
Feb 1, 2019
sydney
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
The company i dealt with previously to do My web hosting seems to no longer exist, i have also emailed my contact who use to be one of the owners, however he is not answering my emails