unable to send mail due to blacklist

Sanjay A

Registered
Jun 13, 2020
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I am trying to send an email from my newly hosted VPS whm/cpanel domain to one of my old domain which is with godaddy.
I am receiving this error msg. However there is no issue with my new domain to send emails to other domains such as gmail.com outlook.com.
Is this issue with my old domain which is with godaddy or its with my newly hosted cpanel domain?
Requesting for help.

Remote-MTA: dns; mail.domain.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550-"JunkMail rejected - server.dhanits.com [IP]:60586 is in an RBL
550-on csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=IP , see Poor Reputation
550 Sender"

I received same email from OUTlook.com email address.

name.lastname@outlook.com
host outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.58.33]
SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined MAIL FROM:<emailid@mynewlyhosteddomain.com> SIZE=2000:
550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [161.35.49.31] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [DM6NAM10FT058.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com]

Last edited:

cPanelLauren

Product Owner II
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
These specific providers are using the same data for blocking IP's with poor reputation. You can request delisting using the instructions provided in the error message or you can discuss this with your provider directly but these have nothing to do with whether or not mail will be accepted elsewhere.