Anish Pradhan

Registered
Aug 20, 2015
New Baneshwor, Kathmandu
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
Mod Note: Moved post to new thread.

Dear gekado,

You can Whitelist mail addresses by using the option configure spam assassin. There you can specify the mail address which is to be whitelisted. This can be done by

Cpanel -> Mail Manager -> Spam Assassin -> click on configure spam assassin button. There you can specify the mail addresses to be white listed in the white_from textbox.

Regards,
Hi I tried the same process but still unable to white list. I am trying to white list *@ibn.gov.np
Please help

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hi I tried the same process but still unable to white list. I am trying to white list *@ibn.gov.np
Hello :)

Do you notice a specific error message when whitelisting an address? Is this only happening for the wildcard entry or can you whitelist individual email accounts?

Thank you.

MilesWeb

PartnerNOC
May 23, 2012
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Looking at the error, it is due to Sender Verification enabled in exim config file. You either enable SMTP authentication when sending emails OR disable Sender verification.

The best option is to enable SMTP authentication in the email client.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

Is either domain name in the /etc/localdomains file of the cPanel server it's sending email to? For instance, are these both servers that you operate?

Thank you.