The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

undefine problem ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by map007, Dec 31, 2009.

1. map007

map007 Active Member

Hi,

I have WHM/cPanel 11.24 linux server, and run sms cron in every second. Now 3 days back someone updated cPanel version 11.25 and after that i am getting new problem on the server.

Problem :- Some times crons are working properly and change PID in every second. And sometimes cron getting hang up and PID not reflect to new one after restart apache everything runs normal.

After see this problem i have forced fully updated cPanel to stable version (i.e. 11.24) and also updated apache+php.

But problem is still the same.... Please guide me how to solve this problem... i m fed from this and didn't get any solution till now..

Thank you in advance ....

2. map007

map007 Active Member

Hi,

The main problem is when our cron hung up,then our server not able to release new pid to that process,so please guide me...

Thanks.

3. madaboutlinux

madaboutlinux Well-Known Member

The problem is because of the new cPanel release as many have already complained about the cronjob, so have cPanel support to look into your issue as they will be able to assist you asap.