asmithjr

Jun 13, 2003
I'm trying to uninstall a plugin and cannot seem to get it to work.
I used
/usr/local/cpanel/bin/unregister_cpanelplugin /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/perfmgr/perfmgr.conf
and
/usr/local/cpanel/bin/unregister_cpanelplugin /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/perfmgr/
and
/usr/local/cpanel/bin/unregister_cpanelplugin /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/perfmgr/index.php

All give me Internal Death while parsing. Invalid cpanelplugin file like 28

Any help.

asmithjr

Jun 13, 2003
i did a search for perfmgr.conf and found /var/cpanel/apps/perfmgr.conf so I tried usr/local/cpanel/bin/unregister_cpanelplugin /var/cpanel/apps/perfmgr.conf and it also failed.

asmithjr

Jun 13, 2003
The manual method did not work.
I opened the plugin and found a link to some documentation. It provided a script to uninstall it.

asmithjr

Jun 13, 2003
Hey guys, sorry about this over post but I found in their unistall script they used /usr/local/cpanel/bin/unregister_appconfig perfmg
I was using the wrong command /usr/local/cpanel/bin/unregister_cpanelplugin

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
The manual method did not work.
I opened the plugin and found a link to some documentation. It provided a script to uninstall it.
Did the uninstall script work, and if not, have you checked with the developer to see if there are specific uninstall instructions?

Thank you.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hey guys, sorry about this over post but I found in their unistall script they used /usr/local/cpanel/bin/unregister_appconfig perfmg
I was using the wrong command /usr/local/cpanel/bin/unregister_cpanelplugin
I'm glad to see you were able to address the issue. Thank you for updating us with the outcome.