Unsupported conversion from utf-8 to _detect_: Invalid argument at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/API/Fileman.pm line 775.

Vasilije

Registered
Nov 18, 2019
Belgrade
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
All my files html looks like first pic, but when i download it i see al code lines also when i open view html file i also see code (second pic)
First time in right down corner i had red message:

Unsupported conversion from utf-8 to _detect_: Invalid argument at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/API/Fileman.pm line 775.

Attachments

cPanelLauren

Forums Analyst II
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
I'm curious if you're being affected by the following:

John D

Feb 10, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
We are having this issue also with version 11.84.0.10. All files except files like, error_log show as empty when attempting to edit them via the FileManager
Sometimes showing the error: "Unsupported conversion from us-ascii to detect : Invalid argument at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/API/Fileman.pm line 775."

cPanelLauren

Forums Analyst II
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
We are having this issue also with version 11.84.0.10. All files except files like, error_log show as empty when attempting to edit them via the FileManager
Sometimes showing the error: "Unsupported conversion from us-ascii to detect : Invalid argument at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/API/Fileman.pm line 775."
I'd suggest reading the thread I linked, this is a known issue that has been fixed and you need to update your cPanel/WHM to resolve this.