pawmarks

Registered
Oct 26, 2003
I'm running WHM X v 2.1

I created a package that ADDED bandwidth in excess of the bandwidth on an existing package and attempted to switch a domain to it. Immediately, it got suspended for exceeding bandwidth limits. The original package had 500 meg of space. In the new package definition, I specified 1000 meg. When I list accounts, it shows 1 meg. Is this a bug? Unsuspending it does nothing. I then created a package with 10,000 meg and that one appears to show as the proper amount once I switch the domain to it. Still, the suspension persists.

And what's the best method of recovering from this? I've prowled forums on my host (rackshack) and here and not found any answers except for running scripts to fix or using "suspend all exceeded bandwidth" which is not an option on my WHM menu. Is a CLI procedure the only option?

noimad1

Mar 27, 2003
I would think that /scripts/.fixquotas would be the first fix. But of course that is a script that you would have to run.

Don't know about anything else.

pawmarks

Registered
Oct 26, 2003
Originally posted by noimad1
I would think that /scripts/.fixquotas would be the first fix. But of course that is a script that you would have to run.

Don't know about anything else.
Is there any way to run this out of the WHM? I don't have SSH access, but do have WHM access