The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unsuspend bandwidth exceeders

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pawmarks, Oct 27, 2003.

1. pawmarks

pawmarks Registered

I'm running WHM X v 2.1

I created a package that ADDED bandwidth in excess of the bandwidth on an existing package and attempted to switch a domain to it. Immediately, it got suspended for exceeding bandwidth limits. The original package had 500 meg of space. In the new package definition, I specified 1000 meg. When I list accounts, it shows 1 meg. Is this a bug? Unsuspending it does nothing. I then created a package with 10,000 meg and that one appears to show as the proper amount once I switch the domain to it. Still, the suspension persists.

And what's the best method of recovering from this? I've prowled forums on my host (rackshack) and here and not found any answers except for running scripts to fix or using "suspend all exceeded bandwidth" which is not an option on my WHM menu. Is a CLI procedure the only option?

2. noimad1

noimad1 Well-Known Member

I would think that /scripts/.fixquotas would be the first fix. But of course that is a script that you would have to run.

Don't know about anything else.

3. pawmarks

pawmarks Registered

Is there any way to run this out of the WHM? I don't have SSH access, but do have WHM access