The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unwanted translations in WHM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Evolvermeister, May 24, 2012.

1. Evolvermeister

Hello,

Recently I've noticed that some things in WHM was translated to Russian.
    But these translations are ugly like google translate, mistook, or incorrect.
    I'd like to revert them back to English, but have no idea where I may change it.
    I'll be appreciate for any help.

Thanks.

2. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    The only way I could possibly see this happening would be that your browser is set to use Russian and you've selected Russian at the initial WHM login screen. If that's the case, log out of WHM and select English on that login screen to see the results.

Otherwise, if you've branded or switched to another WHM theme somehow, you'll have to switch back to the default x theme for WHM.

3. Evolvermeister

Thank you Tristan,

Your advice helped me, switching language on login screen resolved my problem.
    Though, when I login to client's cPanel directly from WHM, it appearing for me also in English. It would be great to see cPanel in Russian (it's easier to support Russian customers), and WHM in English.
    Well, if it is not possible at the moment, it's ok and doesn't really matter.

Thank you so much.