The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update the Change Log PLEASE!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cpanelinfoseeker, Mar 17, 2009.

1. cpanelinfoseeker

cpanelinfoseeker Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2002
    NE Illinois
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Could someone at cPanel PLEASE update the changelog in a timely fashion? I was watching Release 34548 and by the time the changes were posted to the changelog on March 13th, RELEASE_34599 was released about 12 hours after the changelog was updated with the details of the previous changes. I did not have a chance to update in the few hours between the posting of what was in the previous release, and the next release being made!

I am still watching for the changes to RELEASE_34599 from Early on March 14th, but here I am, mid-day on the 17th still no update. Perhaps the option to update to one of the last 4 releases, instead of only the most current?

I do not think that it is out of line to ask for the details of a release to be posted to make an informed decision whether to update or not. I love the cPanel software, but this delay in the change log is quite frustrating! I like to keep my system up to date, when it seems safe to do so.

Thank you,

I know this is forum is not an official means of support, but this does not merit a support ticket.