Monie

Jan 1, 2009
When I update a package in WHM, it only updates one of the accounts. Any idea why on this?

cPanelDon

cPanel Quality Assurance Analyst
Staff member
Nov 5, 2008
Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter

Monie

Jan 1, 2009
I go into Main -> Packages -> Edit Packages but when I hit update it only shows one account it has updated when I know it has more than one.

EDIT: Sometimes it doesn't update any accounts.

Last edited:

cPanelDon

Staff member
Nov 5, 2008
Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
I go into Main -> Packages -> Edit Packages but when I hit update it only shows one account it has updated when I know it has more than one.

EDIT: Sometimes it doesn't update any accounts.
I believe it might be related to a known issue, but to confirm and be certain if it is the same or related we would need to inspect the system via direct access and investigate the surrounding circumstances involved for a proper diagnosis; the links in my forums signature may be used to initiate a support request (ticket submission).

For internal reference, what is the full cPanel version number of the system?
Code:
# cat /usr/local/cpanel/version && echo

cPanelDon

Staff member
Nov 5, 2008
Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
11.25.0-release_42400
Thank you for the information. Please note there is a newer RELEASE build as of the time of writing; I recommend ensuring to keep the system updated to the latest available version for the configured build tree (e.g., RELEASE).
cPanel Downloads - Latest cPanel/WHM Builds
cPanel Change Log - RELEASE Build Tree

If submitting a support request, when available, please let me know the ticket ID number (e.g, via a PM) so I may follow-up internally.