The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgrade PHP version

Discussion in 'Workarounds and Optimization' started by eBook Conversion Servcies, Mar 17, 2016.

1. eBook Conversion Servcies

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    I have been using cPanel for the last many years, in fact it is the first thing I look for when I try some new hosting provider.
    I run a small company and with deal in Website template designing and eBook Conversion Services.
    cPanel has been the number one and the only choice for us for years, since it is very stable and easy to use and I am externally satisfied with it.
    Now I have a hosting space with multiple domain hosting and when I try to install some new plugins and CMS it tells me that I need to upgrade my PHP, if it was just one site it could have been simple as I would have backed up my site and done it. Is there any way to do it with disturbing my sites.

Regards
    Finny Jacob

#1 eBook Conversion Servcies, Mar 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2016
  2. mageshm

mageshm Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Yes, We have option to enable Multiple PHP version since cPanel 11.52. If you have root access you can do, otherwise ask your hosting provider to enable the particular php version to appropriate domain which will solve your problem.

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator