The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgrade to WHM 10.6.0 cPanel 10.8.0-S15

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by webicom, Sep 20, 2005.

1. webicom

webicom Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,

Tonight (09-20-2005) my servers updated to WHM 10.6.0 cPanel 10.8.0-S15. Now I have problems with HORDE, no one can login with horde to check mails. On one of my servers there is also error:
    "Warning: canautologin(/usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/config/../config/servers.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 182

Fatal error: canautologin(): Failed opening required '/usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/config/../config/servers.php' (include_path='/usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib:/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/lib/"

Also have problems with CGI Counter script. Enyone who use's CGI Counter from cpanel cgi scripts, counter is not working. This isue is definetly the resolt of last night update. Is there anyone who have the same problem and any idea how to fix this as quick as possible. I have send support ticket to cpanel more than 6 hour's ago but did not recive any answer jet. Usually they are wery qouick but I think that this time they recived many suport request's about this mather. Oh yea...I hve run /scripts/upcp and restarted every apache, pop3, uwimap.. and nothing...problem is still here.

2. ilbin

ilbin Member

I saw that Horde error after an update earlier in the week and found an odd horde file in my temp directory - the filename was structed like horde_00000.log, and I think it was preventing the login you are seeing. Didn't test it properly before removing it, though, so I cannot be definitive.

3. kapar

kapar Registered

I got this problem too. But after I reapir horde db useing phpMyAdmin, It's running well. Try it !

4. webicom

I have look at horde db but it seam's OK. Did run Repair a Database in SQL Services through WHM and report say that db is OK. But still, problem persist's. I have descovered that there is missing servers.php file that is whay I get the error. Will try to fix that and see what hapend's. Will get back.

5. webicom

Im back. Now I have this situation:
    1. I solve the problem with horde yesterday simply with /scripts/fullhorderest , but that solve the problem on one server but on the other server the same thing now bring the error
    "A fatal error has occurred
    Could not connect to database for SQL SessionHandler.
    Details have been logged for the administrator." (where is that log file?)

When execute SSH command /scripts/fullhordereset I get message (among others I just put what I thing is relevant)
    "Details have been logged for the administrator.
    /usr/local/cpanel/bin/real-updatehorde: line 104: /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/turba/scripts/upgrades/1.2_to_2.0.mysql.sql: No such file or directory"
    but if I check, the file exist's? Any clue what should I do next? Can I reinstall or upgrade just Horde and if so how? I dont whant anything else to break.

2. About cgi script Counter, it is fixed and it is working now on both servers. I did not do anything, it must of been fixed by the nightly updates.

6. Sinewy

Sinewy Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Does /scripts/upcp --force do much?

7. webicom

"Does /scripts/upcp --force do much?"

No it did not. But yesterday cpanel team fixed the problem. The file /root/.my.cnf had to be fixed. Now everything is working fine.

8. Rooter

Rooter Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    What was wrong with it and/or what did they add to the file? (it's just a text file)

9. PanelGuy

PanelGuy Well-Known Member

Yeah, its not helpful to us if you don't tell us what fixed it.

PLEASE be kind enough to tell us!