X-Istencedotcom

Apr 14, 2003
How would i upgrade a resellers bandwidth so he has more space and bandwidht to allocate?

When i created the account i gave him a plan, and an amount of space, which he split up into his own plans, and sold hosting. Now when i want to modify his quota, i can add it for a domain he hosts, and not for the entire acount so he can resel more space.

And if i do quota mod his account, it will only give him more space on his domain and not more space to sell. And it will show that he has -850 quota assigned, which in this case is not true.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

jonmar

Sep 13, 2003
Go To >Resellers Center>Edit Resllers Priviledges/Nameservers, then down in the middle of the page where you can assign the maximum storage/Bandwidth, and set to the parameters you need.

Website Rob

Mar 23, 2002
Alberta, Canada
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I have always found it best to use the "Resource Usage" option in the Reseller Center. This allows for modifications like you describe without affecting the current setup of a Reseller while increasing their "bulk" resources.

Of the 3 options provided (in Edit Reseller Privileges/Nameservers) which did you choose?

X-Istencedotcom

Apr 14, 2003
I used the edit priveleges, and it didnt seem to work, so i updated cPanel, and now it works.

So its all good now :)