The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgrading reseller account

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by X-Istencedotcom, Sep 28, 2003.

1. X-Istencedotcom

X-Istencedotcom Well-Known Member

How would i upgrade a resellers bandwidth so he has more space and bandwidht to allocate?

When i created the account i gave him a plan, and an amount of space, which he split up into his own plans, and sold hosting. Now when i want to modify his quota, i can add it for a domain he hosts, and not for the entire acount so he can resel more space.

And if i do quota mod his account, it will only give him more space on his domain and not more space to sell. And it will show that he has -850 quota assigned, which in this case is not true.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. jonmar

jonmar Member

Go To >Resellers Center>Edit Resllers Priviledges/Nameservers, then down in the middle of the page where you can assign the maximum storage/Bandwidth, and set to the parameters you need.

3. Website Rob

Website Rob Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I have always found it best to use the "Resource Usage" option in the Reseller Center. This allows for modifications like you describe without affecting the current setup of a Reseller while increasing their "bulk" resources.

Of the 3 options provided (in Edit Reseller Privileges/Nameservers) which did you choose?

4. X-Istencedotcom

X-Istencedotcom Well-Known Member

I used the edit priveleges, and it didnt seem to work, so i updated cPanel, and now it works.

So its all good now :)