The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uploading code using cpanel to the 'thank you for your purchase page' once a customer makes a purcha

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pleasuringyou, May 20, 2014.

1. pleasuringyou

pleasuringyou Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hi,

I am trying to upload a snippet of code from google conversion tracker and need to add this to the page that is thanking the customer for their purchase but have downloaded Filezilla but have no idea as to where to find the page so i'm able to add the code.

Is anyone able to assist with this or if you've had the same problem i look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Re: Uploading code using cpanel to the 'thank you for your purchase page' once a customer makes a pu

Hello :)

It depends on what script you are using for your customers. You may want to consult with the support for the script you are using to see if they can provide you information about which file to edit. Note that cPanel is just the software used for managing your website, it's not what you have installed for the front-end of your website.

Thank you.

3. pleasuringyou

pleasuringyou Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Re: Uploading code using cpanel to the 'thank you for your purchase page' once a customer makes a pu

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I am using open cart for the website as well. Is the file different for every website then i take it? I don't believe i can add this on open cart at all.

Thanks

4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator

You will likely get more feedback from the support team or forums for the Open Cart software. This forum is primarily intended for discussions of cPanel/WHM itself.

Thank you.