The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

uploading zips not showing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by modom, May 6, 2009.

1. modom

modom Well-Known Member

Hi,

My customer uses the oscommerce ecommerce store and has a lot of zip files for download in their download foler.

This account was migrated over to cPanel from Plesk with the same settings in php.ini for uploads (2M). The cPanel actually shows all the zip files in the download folder but if we use ftp to transfer the files they are truncated at 2000.

I tried using filezilla and it said all the files were uploaded but they didn't show up in the upload screen of filezilla.

Can someone please help?

This is weird because I just changed the server ftp program from pureftp to proftpd and now we both can see the zip files in each of our ftp programs like filezilla whereas we could not when using pureftp. Could this be a setting in the actual ftp program instead of the server ftp program?

#1 modom, May 6, 2009
    Last edited: May 6, 2009
  2. JawadArshad

JawadArshad Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Yes, I believe value of "LimitRecursion" in /etc/pure-ftpd.conf decides this. You can either change this value or use alternates like winSCP which uses SSH protocol for uploads.