- Sep 20, 2012
- cPanel Access Level
- Root Administrator
Can you test apache mod_event and litespeed?
I switched to FPM and I'm getting activity again:Warnings:
- EasyApache 4 does not currently support any opcode cacher other than OPCache.
- Opcode caching programs are not compatible with the suPHP or CGI PHP handlers. The caching program either does not function, or functions incorrectly.
- The system does not automatically configure OPCache. If you do not manually configure OPCache after you install it, it will provide no benefits.
- We strongly recommend the DSO PHP handler for the OPCache opcode cacher.
- Do not install multiple PHP caching programs on the same system. Multiple opcode caching programs consume excessive memory and degrade system performance.
Server Version: Apache/2.4.41 (cPanel) OpenSSL/1.0.2t mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server MPM: event [[email protected] public_html]# /opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/bin/php -v PHP 7.3.9 (cli) (built: Sep 16 2019 17:39:54) ( NTS ) Copyright (c) 1997-2018 The PHP Group Zend Engine v3.3.9, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies with Zend OPcache v7.3.9, Copyright (c) 1999-2018, by Zend Technologies [[email protected] public_html]# uname -a Linux server.domain.com 3.10.0-957.27.2.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Jul 29 17:46:05 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux Server API FPM/FastCGI
[[email protected] ~]# rpm -qa |grep opcache ea-php73-php-opcache-7.3.9-2.2.1.cpanel.x86_64
That should just be a recommendation and you should be able to continue on opening the ticket if you have root access to the server. This is discussed here: Create Support Ticket - Version 84 Documentation - cPanel DocumentationSorry, I tried to create a ticket but it defaults to my host as the support provider.
Basically ionCube 10.3.8 update broke stuff, a fix is coming.We are aware of this issue which only affects the PHP 7.3 ionCube Loader. We will be correcting this in the forthcoming 10.3.9 release which should become generally available either later this week or early next week.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|V||In Progress UPS-428 - Ubuntu litespeed not working||Web Servers and Applications||5|
|S||SOLVED UPS-421 - Apache 2.4.52 issues?||Web Servers and Applications||52|
|UPS-284 - MariaDB performance issues||Web Servers and Applications||1|
|T||Update to HTTP2 changed user and groups for files, resulting in non working scripts unless chmod is 777||Web Servers and Applications||1|
|J||[BROKEN] HostnameLookups Off||Web Servers and Applications||1|