The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urchin integration

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cyberspirit, Dec 13, 2003.

1. cyberspirit

cyberspirit BANNED

Does anyone know how the Urchin integration works in cpanel? I know that cpanel detects if Urchin is installed and then adds a link to the stats page. But I had to remove Urchin and reinstall it and now the links no longer work.
    Any ideas?

2. wills

wills Well-Known Member

seems like this is a black topic on the cpanel board. No one ever answers. You get people claiming that cpanel with urchin 5.1 and RH 9.x works but cpanel and/or any of the NOC partners will say otherwise.

3. en-dale

en-dale Registered

I would also like to know this. With 3 urchin licenses just sitting around, wish I could use them. Datacenter insists that the new urchin doesn't work with the latest cPanel.

Any idea's?

4. GOT

GOT Get Proactive!

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    prior to installing Urchin, you look in /usr/local and there should be an urchin directory. cPanel puts it there, and when you install urchin, you need to install it into that directroy.

I you removed that directory when you removed urchin, that could be why your links do not work. Esp if you installed it into a different directory that cPanel does not know about.

5. NeutralGold

NeutralGold Well-Known Member

I've had it for a while and it works great, excluding the fact that the administration for urchin is completly useless ;p