The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urchin Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jcallery, Jul 26, 2005.

1. jcallery

jcallery Well-Known Member

When I upgraded to the release version of WHM (in order to get boxtrapper back), all of our Urchin stats stopped working. Turns out that all of the uconf.log files are gone from the individual accounts on the server - which is preventing it from being processed. Does anyone know how to get these back?

Thanks!

2. skirmish

skirmish Member

I had that problem, and stumbled on a fix accidentally while looking at the new WHM options...

Under Server Configuration in WHM, the fifth option down "Statistics Software Configuration" should get you back on track. It's really nice what you can do with the statistics software now.

3. jcallery

jcallery Well-Known Member

Okay - now I've found that the ONLY thing that Urchin is processing is "Traffic" category, which is basically how many hits a site receives each day. Everything else (like under Referrals or Navigation) is simply blank.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

4. skirmish

skirmish Member

Hmm, I don't have this problem, but then I didn't actually check it thoroughly until you mentioned it which is now three days after upgrading. Either it'll pick things up pretty soon (like it might not have processed logs fully yet), or something is broken with urchin or cPanel...? I don't know anything more, sorry.