The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

URGENT HELP NEEDED

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by acer2k, Feb 9, 2003.

1. acer2k

acer2k Well-Known Member

You guy's aren't going to believe this, but I'll give it a shot anyways. I need to know what kind of database backend cPanel uses to store all client info. mySQL? I need to get a full list of all clients email addy's, their account specs, and domain name and stuff. I was just hired by a hosting company to get their billing system together. They have been open for months, have over 400 clients, and ABSOLUTLY NO complete list of clients, how much they pay, specs, or anything. NONE..ZILCH!!! I really have no idea where to start at pulling together this..lol. Except trying to get all info from cPanel and contacting all clients and maybe having them resignup with all their info.

2. steven

steven Active Member

Cpanel doesn't have any information other than email address (maybe, if the user inputted it), and the domain's package details. Sorry to say but you're sol, tell the hosting company that they need to keep better records next time.

-Steven

3. ecoutez

ecoutez Well-Known Member

comma seperated values

Several files in /var/cpanel/ will give you information about each username, IP, primary domain, and the package assigned to the account. The package information is also available in flat text format. About the only thing you won't find is that which CPanel doesn't manage - pricing/billing & client contact information.

- Jason

4. acer2k

acer2k Well-Known Member