[Urgent] SSL will expire but WHM not renewed him

MindServer

Mar 18, 2020
Spain
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,

I have a very serious problem, WHM/cPanel send me notifications about SSL expiration but not renew him automatically. Will expire tomorrow but WHM not renewed him.

This is the information that I receive in my email:

The SSL certificate for “exim” on "subdomain.domain.com" will expire in less than 30 days.

-However, when I go to WHM/cPanel -> "Manage Service SSL Certificates", I see that the "Certificate Expiration" is on: 22 March, 2022

-I don't understand nothing. The SSL will expire tomorrow or not will expire?, which is the correct information: email or "Manage Service SSL Certificates" section?.

-Maybe are different certificates?.

I have WHM/cPanel version: 11.100.0.5

Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

MindServer

Mar 18, 2020
Spain
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello! The following article should explain the issue. Can you confirm if it helps?
Thank you Anthony.

If is a false-positive, I need apply the steps that appear in your link?.

How can I confirm that is false-positive?.

When I go to WHM/cPanel -> "Manage Service SSL Certificates", I see that the "Certificate Expiration" is on: 22 March, 2022

This is the same SSL than the emails notifications?.

Thank you again.

cPanelAnthony

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 18, 2021
Houston, TX
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello! You don't need to use the steps. There might be a misunderstanding. It's not whether this notification is a false positive or not. We know for a fact it is. Running the steps in the article will simply get you the SSL early rather than waiting if you want to.

No work is needed from you.

Reactions: MindServer

cPanelAnthony

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 18, 2021
Houston, TX
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi Anthony,
Does it mean the certificates will install only 3 days before expiration?
So, we do not have to do anything and just wait until it install by itself ?
Thanks.
It should install by itself when there are three days left. If it's less than three days left and the certificate hasn't been installed, please open a ticket for us to investigate.