The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Use EPP or transfer authorization code to park a domain. How?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jols, Nov 27, 2010.

1. jols

jols Well-Known Member

Hello,

Regarding this option in cPanel, or in a script that works with cPanel:

"Use a Domain that is not Currently Associated with your Account"

What I've seen here and there with some host providers is a facility that will allow a person to use EPP or transfer authorization code (generated by a domain registration account) to verify domain ownership in cPanel so the domain can be parked or added BEFORE the name servers are changed. Apparently this is a step-by-step process that is directly in cPanel or connected to the cPanel system.

Anyone know about this one? I've been searching around for a couple of days, and I still have not found any cPanel addons or plugins that will do this.

--------------

Note to forum admin - Ooops, sorry for the double post. I wanted to re-post my question with a much clearer subject title. But when I went to delete the question I posted yesterday, well I guess the edit button goes away after a while, so I was unable to delete my other post.

#1 jols, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  2. jols

jols Well-Known Member

There are at least 4 commercial hosts out there who are using this facility. So, no one, no forum participants here know anything about this? Total mystery?