The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

User can't login to cPanel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jfarthing, Apr 15, 2008.

1. jfarthing

jfarthing Registered

Hi,

I am a reseller and have encountered a problem.... I am WHMCS and cPanel. When a user signs up for a hosting package, the name and pass are generated for him. All good there...

But he cannot login to his control panel using the generated login and pass. If I go in and change his pass then everyrthing is fine.

Has anyone encountered this or have any idea where I need to start looking to trouble shoot this?

Thanks in advance,
    Jim

2. nyjimbo

nyjimbo Well-Known Member

I would contact the people at www.whmcs.com to see if the have seen this before. If you can change the password and it works then it could be something the WHMCS isnt doing right. Also try to create a dummy account without using WHMCS. If you can then see if the same problem happens there, if so then you have something in your CPANEL/WHM setup itself which is messed up and not the WHMCS.

3. jfarthing

jfarthing Registered

I am going with that already also..... But no reply yet. I am trying to be patient but when you have to change that pass for every signup it gets old very quickly.....